Ch 2 Outline Guide (Note Taking Guide): Click on the link, save the document to your Google Drive, use this to take notes on your nightly reading.
Chap. 2 Classroom PowerPoint: This could be helpful when you study for the test.
Instructions on Multiple Choice Test Corrections
Instructions for Free Response Test Corrections
KI3 Demographic Transition Model Assignment: Begin by drawing the Demographic Transition Model, please include Stage 5 as well. You can use your book for questions 1, 2, & 4 but you will need to come up with examples outside of the book for question 3. The CIA World Factbook is a great place to go for data on countries. Select a country and then select the "People and Society" tab for data on CBR, CDR, TFR, economic activity, etc.
KI4 Epidemiologic Transition Project
Instructions: Your tribe will be assigned one of the 5 stages from the Epidemiologic Transition Model. Your tribe will create a a Google Presentation (Put your period, all of your names, and your assigned Stage on the front slide and share it with me. Put the number of your row and your Period in the subject line of the email and or title when you save your presentation.) that addresses the following items:
1. What diseases killed people during this stage?
2. How did people contract this disease?
3. How did the disease spread? (What conditions and or human behaviors facilitated the spread of the disease?)
4. What did people do during that stage to control the spread of the disease? How was it finally eradicated?
5. What do we have, or do, today in our country that prevents the spread of this disease/these diseases?
*****Please make sure that you have set the presentation up so that I can view it. Please use the "anyone with this link can view" option.
Website with Physiological (a.k.a. real population) Density examples